The goal of this lecture is to present an introduction in the design and analysis of computer algorithms.
- Jon Kleinberg, and Éva Tardos, Algorithm Design, Pearson, 2005
- T. H. Cormen, C. E. Leiserson, R. L. Rivest, and C. Stein, Introduction to Algorithms, MIT Press, Third Edition, 2009.
- S. Dasgupta, C. Papadimitriou, U. Vazirani, Algorithms, Science Engineering and Math, 2011
- K. Mehlhorn και P. Sanders, Algorithms and Data Structures, The Basic Toolbox, Springer, 2008.
- A. V. Aho, J. E. Hopcroft, and J. D. Ullman. The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms. Addison-Wesley, 1974.
- K. Mehlhorn, Data structures and algorithms 1/2/3: Sorting and searching, graph algorithms and NP-completness, multi-dimensional searching and computational geometry, Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science, Springer-Verlag (1984).
- R. K. Ahuja, R. L. Magnanti, and J. B. Orlin. Network Flows. Prentice Hall, 1993.
Lecture slides are available in Greek.
- Fundamentals el
- Algorithms Analysis el
- Graphs el
- Greedy el, video
- Divide and Conquer el, video
- Dynamic Programming el, video, video
- Flows el, video, video, video
- Intractability el, video, video
- Dealing with NP-Completeness el
Check out the following playlist.
All announcements and material can also be found at http://eclass.hua.gr/courses/DIT110.